Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

You can t stop me

When i last blogged , i was thinking about how we as people dominate others ,causing them to make decisions that they would not have made, had we not pushed them into what we wanted them to do. Perhaps we have our reasons for what we choose to do, but do they not have their own relationship with God to work out? What are we doing in that process? But that is not what is on my mind today. i hope i can say well enough to be understood and that i have wisdom to share. That would be up to you to decide.                              We actually ,through Jesus have what we need to  make a decision that is ours. We do actually do always make our own decisions even if it s to choose the path of least resistance.Will i let u  persuade me to do what u or i or God or the devil want me  to do ?   That would actually be my decision. And my responsibility before my Lord.  Jesus did do what i needed to have done to be able to make my own decisions. He gave me the ability to stand with confidence before my Father God s throne and make my request known. The knowledge  that the price for  our sin debt has been paid. i don t really think Father God intended to hold our sin against us , i think because of the authority that He gave man at the time of creation , man' s  rebellion against Love stays here and stands until something changes that, which was done through the sacrifice  of Christ. The Man Jesus Christ  is now King of the Earth. King of kings . He gained the victory over death which also came through the rebellion of disobedience to the creator Love.  I HAVE TO TAKE THE PROCESS SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO GET WHAT HE  HAS GIVEN ME.  i think at least right now that the base of that is forgiveness. i can only stay; in Gods Grace through the forgiveness that He brought and the knowledge of that forgiveness. i must remember that it is The provision of His Grace that enables me to do what He has given me to do which is to Love. We have to walk in  Love . The only way i can see to do that is through    knowledge of what Jesus has done for us which is basically forgiveness and acceptance of that necessity of life. Father God s Favor which comes through Faith in Him and accepting that He is   who He says  He is  and ,of course the atonement brought through the shed blood of the final sacrifice Jesus  Christ, once and  for all.                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment