Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IS THAT MINE OR YOURS?

I don t have a lot of interest in showing myself great in this or on this because i do know that we see thru a glass darkly or faintly, whatever word that is,  I don t recall. I need to remember that it is my Lord that enables me. How is it that He enables, by my  faith in His blood?   My  Knowing that He took the punishment for my sins ? Does that enable me?  What is my sin?  My attitude of  refusing to accept that His Grace belongs to all men? Is that sin?  Is it   that His blood was not just spilled for me, but for those i don t like? The ones that seem to wallow in their self pity or the ones that don t even try anymore to get up out of their misery? What is mine to do, concerning those ones  born into more darkness than myself?  I could reference the parable of the land owner that hired workers in the morning , and then some at noon and then some in afternoon,later in the day.Yet he paid them all the same. How is this like the Kingdom of God? Perhaps some come into Grace earlier and some later .Is that saying we all get the same mercy? We don t really know what Jesus is doing . We' ll do well to take care of our own rightness with our God. He' s there waiting for us to come to be cleansed .Cleansed from our own vanities and fears.  We can stay in His Grace and allow others to come, thru faith in his provision for them. There seems to be  a necessary   and constant need to remember that it is by his provision at the cross that we attain the promises, we so diligently claim as ours. and they are ours,  if we but trust in His freely given Grace.....   Our Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment