Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

pray

Our fears keep us from the compassion of God. Do we protect ourselves from having to step out into the unknown arena of Faith? Faith in His ability to perform His Word? Or Faith in His willingness to be with us. Did He not say : If you are in Me and I am in you, you can ask what you will and I will do it for you. Well, I must admit that may be somewhat foreign to those of us taught the ways of the world. What are we to do about our mistrust of the Word of God and the power of God? I would say; Stay and pray before Him...To purpose ourselves to do and be what we need to, to get what we need. It s too late to turn back, turning back brings death, to our spirit and our life. Many times we miss even His very move , to the direction of HIS calling because of fear, that so easily temps us to put out too little effort to see the movement of His hand. Do we cause others around us to be forced to fight with us just to be able to do what he has moved them to do? Why so much fear? ,or is it just laziness. or stubborness to have our own way or control of whatever we can.
Then that we may be able to continue in our stagnation. Our safe world that Faith can not change without our will. Why do we? When will we ever stop being afraid?; Will we be free to Love the Grace of God and let others do the same? What will He say to us when we truly see Him, ABOUT OUR INTERFERING IN HIS BUSINESS CONCERNING OTHERS, HIS CALLED ,HIS BELOVED. I FOR ONE DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THAT POSITION, to betray the confidence of my God. What am I to Do? To not stop my brother or sister from entering into His Grace and leaving me alone in my own way. I must decide; will i make them fight to go on into Grace or Faith and leave me here, or let them go ?; or even worse will I be able to stop them ? Probably. What is Father and Jesus going to do about that if their hearts are crying out for HIM? DANGEROUS POSITION TO BE IN ,if u love the life your in.. Which I m sure we do or we would not be working so hard to protect it. We must purpose our selves again to pray and wrestle to win. WE do not want to wait until we forced by His hand to go through the fire that changes us and leaves us standing a chard mess in the midst of our life. That does work but it gets to be someything of a problem. we may even not learn and blame Him. What then? well, I m thankful that He is wiser than I . I must trust in His Grace even to be able to come together with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment